Mélange of a Mirage
1 cup hot tears
1 ½ teaspoons love
1 ½ teaspoons hypocrisy
1 cup angry words
½ cup laughter
¼ cup pessimism
1 dream; beaten
3 cups thought
sprinkle of worry
- Pour hot tears over love, hypocrisy, and angry words until dissolved.
- Once cool, add in the laughter dissolved in pessimism.
- Gradually fold in the beaten dream and thought.
- Sprinkle this mixture with worry and knead viciously.
- Cover and set in a warm stuffy dark place in the brain to double in bulk.
- Once doubled, yell and punch the stuff down then divide it into 3 equal parts.
- Roll the pieces over and over in your mind until you have 3 long strands.
- Carefully twist those strands into a tight braid and scream.
- Brush the top with another beaten dream of your choice.
- [Optional] Sprinkle with seeds of worry or hope.
- Bake in the hothouse of memory and Viola –Mélange of a Mirage!
Tasty, voluptuous, gorgeous, divine! Enjoy with a strict glass of wine!
[You can experiment and change the taste, fragrance and texture; for example, instead of 1 cup of angry words, you can make it 2 or add 4 beaten dreams instead of 1. In the end, it all comes out the same—a lovely Melange of a Mirage!]